The USA Watch is part of the Global Watch family of watchmen building and connecting communities of prayer to empower the church to contend for the destiny of America as "One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all," the end-time harvest, and revival.
Destiny of America:
Destiny of America:
- Righteousness exalts a nation, Proverbs 14:34
- Psalm 132 is a specific psalm spoken by Jean Ribeault just before he was martyred October 12, 1565. It carries words for the spiritual destiny of our nation including a call to the night watch, "I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids until I find a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob," Ps 132:4.
- Jesus said, "Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!" John 4:3
- "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved." Romans 11:25-26
- “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations.” Matthew 28:19
- "On that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins,and rebuild it as in the days of old; That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,” Amos 9:11-12
- "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." Is. 56:6-7, Mt. 21:13; Mk 11:17; Lu 19:46
- "The work is great and extensive, and we are separated far from one another on the wall. Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there. Our God will fight for us." Nehemiah 4:19-20
- "Your watchmen shall lift up their voices, with their voices they shall sing together; for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord brings back Zion." Is. 52:8
The USA Watch is committed to contending for the destiny of America as "One Nation Under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
- Build up the night watch (Psalm 132:4) as a strategic tool to contend for America (Nehemiah 4:9; Job 38:12-15)
- "Pass the Torch" calls from 5am-6am across the time zones of America daily East Coast to West Coast
- Our goal is to have 70/week or 10/day
- Build community through regional and national prayer gatherings and summits,
- Equip and encourage watchmen in their role through zoom conference calls (Check out our youtube station for equipping tools)
- Develop state-wide watches (see californiaprayerwatch.com as an example)
- Develop focus specific watches
- Native American Watch: Wednesdays
- USA Governmental Watch 1st Mondays of the month 12 n Eastern time
- Media Watch:
- Technology and persecuted church: 2nd and 4th Mondays 3:00 pm
- Technology watch 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 8:00am
- Facilitate understanding of the role of Watchmen today through fulfilling three biblical mandates of the Watch (see below)
Build intimacy with God and Identity in Christ through equipping in worship, prayer and the Word.
Build community through commitment to core values:
Train and develop understanding of the import of studying the end-times and our relationship with Israel and Isaiah 19
"I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Isaiah 62:6