The USA Watch is part of the Global Watch family of watchmen building community in prayer across the nations. Being part of the USA Watch will open the doors for building community not only in the USA but with the nations. Being part of the USA watch will open doors of communication with others in our nation. You can register online for the Global Watch as you will get information being part of the USA Watch. For more information, go to the Global Watch website.
The Global Watch is a family of watchmen building and connecting communities of committed prayer to empower the Church for the last frontiers of the spiritual harvest and the end-time glory of the church.
For the Spiritual harvest:
For the Spiritual harvest:
- Jesus said, "Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!" John 4:35
- "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved." Romans 11:25-26
- "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations." Mt. 28:19
- "On that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins,
and rebuild it as in the days of old; That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,” Amos 9:11-12
- "My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." Is. 56:6-7, Mt. 21:13; Mk 11:17; Lu 19:46
- "The work is great and extensive, and we are separated far from one another on the wall. Wherever you hear the sound of the trumpet, rally to us there. Our God will fight for us." Nehemiah 4:19-20
- "Your watchmen shall lift up their voices, with their voices they shall sing together; for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord brings back Zion." Is. 52:8
Our mission is to fulfill the three Biblical mandates of the Watch
Identity through intimacy with God: Identify, encourage and equip Watchmen in their spiritual identity and role today.
Community: Find, raise, and connect communities of Watchmen in the nations who value:
Honor Israel and Isaiah 19 through ongoing and strategic prayer, intentional connections, and giving.
"I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem, they shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Isaiah 62:6